- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In which of the following compounds, -OH is the functional group?
Correct Answer: (b) Butanol
Explanation: The general formula of alcohols is CnH2n+1— OH.
For butanol, n = 4. So, formula is
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Find the Number which contain the digit d in C++
- Which normal form is the highest that satisfies the functional dependencies(DBMS)?
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Check If every group of a is followed by a group of b of same length in Python
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++