- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to prepare trial balance by using balances method for the given data?
Refer the data given below −
|Name of account||Amount (in rupees)||Name of account||Amount (in rupees)|
|Cash in hand||18500||Supplies||2500|
|Accounts receivable||5500||Revenue fee||18000|
|Accounts payable||2000||Note payable||8500|
|Revenue (unearned)||1500||Common stock||9000|
|Furniture and fitting||5000||Machinery||7500|
Given below is the trial balance by using balances method −
| ABC ltd |
|Sr.No||Account title||Ledger folio||Balance|
|9||Furniture and fitting||5000|
- Prepare trial balance by using totals method for the given data
- Prepare trial balance using total and balance method for the given data
- Explain how trial balance is prepared by using the balances method
- How trial balance is prepared by using balances and totals method?
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- How to prepare an unadjusted trial balance?
- How trial balance is prepared by using the totals method?
- Given an example for adjusted trial balance
- Prepare vertical balance sheet for the following trail balance.
- How is the balance sheet prepared from trial balance?
- Prepare a ledger balance by using columnar petty cash books
- What are the objectives and features of trial balances?
- How to prepare comparative balance sheet?
- Distinguish between trial balance and balance sheet
- Explain the concept of trial balance