- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to prepare to return an outward book?
Refer to the transactions given below and prepare a return outward book.
- On June 2 − Received note worth of Rs.800/- from V.
- On June 9 − Received note worth of Rs. 350/- from S.
- On June 15 − Received note worth of Rs. 600/- from M.
- On June 20 − Received note worth of Rs. 1200/- from N.
The return outward book for the above mentioned data is as follows −
Return outward book
|Date||Name of customer||Debit note||Folio||Amount|
For V account, the return outward book is as follows −
For S account, the return outward book is as follows −
For M account, the return outward book is as follows −
For N account, the return outward book is as follows −
- Related Articles
- How to prepare to return inwards book?
- What is the return outward book and give its format?
- How to prepare columnar petty cash book?
- How to prepare a purchase day book?
- How to prepare a sales day book?
- Compare return inward and return outward
- How to prepare a single column cash book?
- How to prepare the Double column cash book?
- How to prepare an unadjusted trial balance?
- How to teach an amateur to book an Ola or Uber cab?
- How to calculate the Book Value of an Ordinary Share?
- How to Bind a Book?
- How to prepare lease account?
- How to “return an object” in C++?
- How to Prepare for TOEFL Exam