- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to prepare accounts receivable and accounts payable ledger postings?
The ledger postings for accounts receivable and accounts payable can be done with the help of the double column cash book entries.
Refer the data given below −
|6000||Sep 5||K & Co A/c||106||15||3600|
|Sep 3||D &Co||110||12||2500||Sep 7||purchases||126||850|
|Sep 9||Income (interest)||122||200||Sep 12||Machinery||120||3800|
|Sep 15||Sales||128||7800||Sep 17||Stationary expenses||105||500|
|Sep 28||D & Co||110||25||650||Sep 20||Office furniture||107||620|
|Sep 30||Sales||124||8000||Sep 23||K &Co||106||25||870|
|Sep 28||balance c/d||13110|
|Oct 1||By balance b/d||13110|
The solution is as follows −
Accounts payable ledger
| K&CO no.106|
Accounts receivable ledger
| D&CO no. 110|
- Related Articles
- Describe Preparation accounts receivable and accounts payable ledger postings
- How postings are made in ledger accounts with single column cash books?
- How to Calculate Investment in Accounts Receivable (AR)?
- How are Instagram accounts hacked?
- Explain books of accounts
- How to Prevent Twitter Accounts from being Hacked
- How to Create Multiple User Accounts in Linux?
- How Do Cybercriminals Steal Online Gaming Accounts?
- What are assets in accounts?
- How to get a list of MySQL user accounts?
- How Do Hackers Hijack Online Accounts through Voicemail?
- How to find the locked local user accounts using PowerShell?
- How to get the disabled local user accounts using PowerShell?
- How to Integrate with Other Social Media Accounts from YouTube channel
- Create manage user accounts using utility netplwiz