- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to open MySQL command line on Windows10?
To open the MySQL command line from cmd, you need to use username root with your password.
Follow the below given steps. The syntax is as follows −
cd \> press enter key cd Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 8.0\bin> press enter key C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 8.0\bin>mysql -uroot -p press enter key Enter password: ******
Here is the step by step instruction to open MySQL command line. First, Go to START > RUN or Open Run using Windows+R command −
Type CMD and hit OK button −
After pressing OK button, the CMD will open −
Now you need to follow the above instruction. First reach your bin directory and follow the below given steps −
Step 1 −
Step 2 −
Now write the below command to open MySQL command line.
Step 3 −
Now press the enter button.
Step 4 −
After that you need to provide the password.
Step 5 −
After that you need to press enter key to open the MySQL command line −
- How to create a database on command line in MySQL?
- Avoid placing password on command line with MySQL Utilities?
- Using Options on the Command Line for MySQL programs?
- How to upgrade MySQL server from command line?
- The MySQL Command-Line Client
- How to display the value of a variable on command line in MySQL?
- Connect to MySQL database from command line
- How to repair MySQL tables from the command line?
- How to adjust display settings of MySQL command line?
- How to display records vertically in MySQL command line?
- How to list databases vertically in MySQL command line?
- How can I see how long statements take to execute on the MySQL command line?
- MySQL command line client for Windows?
- How can we return to windows command shell from MySQL command line tool?
- Connecting to MySQL database from the command line?