- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a Cucumber project template using Maven in Eclipse?
We can create a Cucumber project template using Maven. This can be done by following the below steps −
Step1− Click on the File menu in Eclipse. Then select the option New. Next click on Other.
Step2− Click on Maven Project from the Maven folder. Then click on Next.
Step3− Proceed with the further steps.
Step4− Select maven-archetype-quickstart template. Then click on Next.
Step5− Add GroupId as Automation, Artifact Id as Cucumber, and proceed.
Step6− A project should get created with a Cucumber-type project structure. The Cucumber-related scripts should be written within the src/test/java folder.
- Related Articles
- How to add Cucumber Maven dependencies to the project?
- How to create a project with Cucumber and Rest Assured dependencies?
- What is maven automatic build tool in Java eclipse projects?
- How to find package explorer in Java eclipse project?
- Which Eclipse Plugin should be installed to work with Cucumber?
- How to create a Feature file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to build an ant file for a Java Eclipse project?
- How to create a directory in project folder using Java?
- How to create a step definition file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to create a test runner file for Cucumber in Java?
- How to add the JDBC MySQL driver to an Eclipse project?
- How to Create a Test Plan? (Sample Template, Examples)
- How to create an ember handlebars template?
- How to install TestNG in eclipse using Selenium?
- How to run tests using a test runner file for Cucumber?