- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can you as an individual contribute or make a difference to the management of (a) forests and wildlife, (b) water resources, and (c) coal and petroleum?
An individual can make a contribution towards:
(a) Forests and wildlife: By encouraging afforestation and stopping deforestation, strongly protesting the poaching of wild animals, and stopping the conversion of forest land for urbanization and industrialization.
(b) water resources: By avoiding the discharge of sewage and other religious articles or substances into the rivers or other water resources. By promoting rainwater harvesting. By closing the water outlet when not in use and avoiding the wastage of water.
(c) coal and petroleum: By using a bicycle for traveling short distances. By stopping the usage of coal as fuel and by using alternative sources of non-renewable sources of energy like solar energy and hydro energy.
- How do you make a separation and divorce as amicable as possible?
- What are the things one should keep in mind before going on an outing in forests and wildlife sanctuaries?
- Can you tell me the difference between C and CE in a calculator?
- Program to find number of string we can make where 'a' can be 'a' or 'b', and 'b' remains 'b'in Python
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Split a string and insert it as individual values into a MySQL table?
- Minimum Flips to Make a OR b Equal to c in C++
- Difference between Strategy and Strategic Management
- Water and Jug Problem in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- C++ Program to get difference between maximum and minimum water in barrels
- How to send individual elements as an argument in C language?
- Find A and B from list of divisors in C++
- How can you make people listen to you?
- Difference between Individual Electric Drive and Group Drive System