- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give two differences between a zygote and a fetus.
The differences between Zygote and a Foetus are as follows:-
|1. It is developed from the embryo.||1. It is formed by the fusion of the gametes (the sperm and egg).|
|2. A foetus is a multicellular structure.||2. A zygote is unicellular structure.|
|3. It is found in the Foetus.||3. It is found in the fallopian tube.|
|4. It is produced after cell division and cell labor division processes.||4. It is produced after the processes of fertilization.|
|5. Well-defined body parts are present.||5. Well-defined body is absent.|
The zygote is, fertilized egg cell produced by the combination of a female gamete (egg or ovum) and a male gamete (sperm) (sperm). In the embryonic development of humans and other animals, the zygote stage is short and is immediately followed by cleavage, in which the single cell divides into smaller cells.
The zygote is the earliest developmental stage of a genetically distinct organism. Therefore, the zygote is diploid, as it has genes from both parents (carrying two sets of chromosomes). The fusion of haploid gametes to form a diploid zygote is a characteristic of the sexual reproduction of all organisms, excluding microbes.
- What are the differences between a class and a structure in C#?
- What are the differences between a MouseListener and a MouseMotionListener in Java?
- What are the differences between a JComboBox and a JList in Java?
- What are the differences between a JScrollBar and a JScrollPane in Java?
- What are the differences between a JTextPane and a JEditorPane in Java?
- What are the differences between a JTextField and a JFormattedTextField in Java?
- What are the differences between a Font and a FontMetrics in Java?
- What are differences between a gated community and an apartment?
- Differences between C++ and C#
- Differences between C and C#
- Differences between POP3 and IMAP
- Differences between Verification and Validation.
- Differences between String and StringBuffer
- Differences Between Selenium and Cucumber
- Differences Between Excel and Tableau