- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give a test that can be used to differentiate chemically between saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbon.
Give a test that can be used to differentiate chemically between butter and cooking oil.
A compound made up of hydrogen and carbon only is called a hydrocarbon. Saturated hydrocarbons are those in which the carbon atoms are connected by single bonds and are also called alkanes. (General formula CnH2n+2). For example, Propane, Butane, etc.
Unsaturated hydrocarbons are those in which the two carbon atoms are connected by a double bond or a triple bond.
Example: Ethene and ethyne.
Cooking Oil is Unsaturated hydrocarbon whereas butter is saturated hydrocarbon.
We can distinguish chemically between Unsaturated hydrocarbon (cooking oil) and saturated hydrocarbon (butter) by the bromine water test.
An alkene will turn brown bromine water colourless as the bromine reacts with the carbon-carbon double bond.
C2H4(g) + Br2 (aq) (Brown) → C2H4Br2 (aq)(Colourless)
Cooking oil decolourises bromine water showing that it is an unsaturated compound while butter does not decolourise bromine water.
- How can Tensorflow be used to confirm that the saved model can be reloaded, and would give same results?
- How can Tensorflow be used to export the model so that it can be used later?
- How can Tensorflow be used to test, reset the model and load the latest checkpoint?
- How can Tensorflow be used with Estimators to define a function that shuffles data?
- How can Tensorflow be used to evaluate both the models on test data using Python?
- All combinations of strings that can be used to dial a number in C/C++?
- How can Tensorflow be used to split the Illiad dataset into training and test data in Python?
- How can Bokeh be used to draw random rectangles that have a specific alignment using Python?
- How can TensorFlow be used to configure the IMDB dataset to give good performance and create a model?
- Can a number be used to name a MySQL table column?
- How can Tensorflow be used to train and compile a CNN model?
- How a WhatsApp call can be used for surveillance?
- How can Tensorflow be used with Illiad dataset to check how well the test data performs using Python?
- How can Pygal be used to visualize a treemap in Python?
- Can Selenium be used for .NET applications?
- What names can be used in plt.cm.get_cmap?