- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the mode of $14,25,14,28,18,17,18,14,23,22,14,18$.
We have to find the mode of $14,25,14,28,18,17,18,14,23,22,14,18$.
To find the mode of the given data, we have to arrange the data in ascending order.
The given data in ascending order is $14,14,14,14,17,18,18,18,22,23,25,28$
In the given data,
Frequency of $14$ is $4$
Frequency of $17$ is $1$
Frequency of $18$ is $3$
Frequency of $22$ is $1$
Frequency of $23$ is $1$
Frequency of $25$ is $1$
Frequency of $28$ is $1$
We know that,
Mode is the value or values in the data set that occur most frequently.
Mode of the given data is $14$.
- Find the Nth term of the series 14, 28, 20, 40,….. using C++
- Generalized Lambda Expressions in C++14
- How does generic lambda work in C++14?
- Maximum Sum Increasing Subsequence | DP-14 in C++
- What are the differences between You At 18 and You At 28?
- How to delete rows older than 14 days in MySQL?
- MySQL query to fetch date more recent than 14 days?
- Program to find N-th term of series 4, 14, 28, 46, 68, 94, 124, 158, …..in C++
- C++ program to find Nth term of the series 3, 14, 39, 84…
- Java Program to format date as Apr 14 2019 01:35 PM IST
- Check if a number is formed by Concatenation of 1, 14 or 144 only in C++
- MySQL time period query to fetch date records from interval of 14 weeks from current date?
- C++ program to find Nth term of the series 1, 6, 18, 40, 75, ….
- C++ program to find Nth term of the series 0, 2, 4, 8, 12, 18…
- Program to find N-th term of series 3, 6, 18, 24, … in C++
- New Features of C++17