- Fatehpur Sikri Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Home
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Overview
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - History
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Architecture
- Buland Darwaza
- Fatehpur Sikri - Places of Worship
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Tombs
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Halls
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Palaces
- Fatehpur Sikri - Other Monuments
- How to Reach Fatehpur Sikri Fort?
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Nearby Places
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort Useful Resources
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Quick Guide
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Resources
- Fatehpur Sikri Fort - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Reach Fatehpur Sikri Fort?
Fatehpur Sikri does not have an airport. Railway station is there but it is not well-connected as very few trains have stoppage here. Fatehpur Sikri is well connected to nearby cities by road transport. Some of the nearby places with their approximate distance by road are as follows −
- Fatehpur Sikri to Agra – 36km
- Fatehpur Sikri to Delhi – 243km
- Fatehpur Sikri to Jaipur – 205km
- Fatehpur Sikri to Bharatpur – 25km
- Fatehpur Sikri to Achhnera – 18km
- Fatehpur Sikri to Gwalior – 140km
Fatehpur Sikri does not have airport but the nearby airports are −
- Kheria Airport, Agra
- Sanganer Airport, Jaipur
- Indira Gandhi International Airport – Delhi
- Rajmata Vijay Raje Scindia Airport Gwalior
All these cities are well-connected to many Indian and foreign cities. After reaching these places people can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach Fatehpur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri has its railway station but very few trains have stoppage here. Most of the trains stop at Agra from where people can come to the city by road. The nearby railway stations are Agra, Bharatpur, and Achhnera.
The roads of Fatehpur Sikri are well maintained and UPSRTC provides bus services from and to the city. The city is connected to Agra, Delhi, Noida, Bharatpur and people can catch Volvo buses, deluxe buses, and regular buses from the city.
Tourists only get cycle rickshaws to roam around the city. Auto rickshaws are banned in the city but tourists can either hire a car or take a bus to reach the city. If the weather is pleasant, tourists can also visit the whole city on foot.