- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain any one method of crop production which ensures high yield.
There are various methods of crop production that ensure a higher yield of food and fiber.
Of them, one method is to use High yielding varieties (HYV) of seeds that produce huge quantities of crops particularly wheat and rice. The regular supply of water, maximum use of fertilizers, and use of pesticides in an accurate proportion are needed to use these seeds.
In India, MS Swaminathan introduced Green Revolution by introducing high-yielding varieties of seeds that can yield double or triple the number of grains that are yielded by a normal variety of seeds.
It includes various agricultural practices to cultivate crops such as
(i) Preparation of soil through (tilling or plowing)
(ii) Sowing of seeds (based on the type of soil and climate)
(iii) Irrigation (watering the soil)
(iv) Nutrient and pests management (addition of biofertilizer, manure, pesticides, insecticides, etc.)
(vi) Protecting and harvesting of a crop
(vii) Storage and preservation of yielded crop (fumigation, cold storage, etc.)
- Explain about Units of production method in depreciation.
- Importance of yield() method in Java?
- Java Concurrency – yield() method
- Yield Curve and Inverted Yield Curve
- What are Yield to Maturity, Yield to Call, and Current Yield?
- Explain the ASP.NET Core support for multiple environments for development and production
- C# Any Method
- Explain revaluation method of depreciation.
- How to crop an image using crop() function in Node Jimp?
- Explain insurance policy method of depreciation
- Explain about Mileage method of depreciation.
- Are there any Male animals which become pregnant?
- Any Extension method in C#
- HTML high Attribute
- How to calculate the yield of Preference Shares?
- Match any string containing at most one p.