Very good course
Excel for Business Professionals - Intermediate
Intermediate Excel skills and knowledge for Business and Professionals
Updated on Feb, 2024
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
Hello and welcome to the second course of my Excel For Business series. In this Excel for Business - Intermediate course, you will build on the strong foundations you already have (after taking my Excel Essentials For Business course). The course will expand your Excel knowledge to new horizons through practical business examples.
You will discover a whole range of skills and techniques that will become a standard component of your everyday use of Excel. In this course, you will build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports. These fundamental techniques and tools will allow you to add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to your everyday tasks in Excel.
I will be with you every step of the way. Work through each new challenge step by step, and in no time, you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Working through all the challenges, which are very common in the business environment, will help you relate to the skills and techniques learned each week more easily. You can then apply them to any familiar and new contexts you may come across in your daily tasks.
Thanks again for choosing my course. Let's enjoy, and improve together.
What will you learn in this course:
- You will learn Intermediate Excel skills and knowledge for Business and Professionals
- You will learn how to link and work with data from multiple worksheets, workbooks with the same and different structures
- In addition, you will learn how to manage, edit, and maintain datasets much more efficiently and productively
- You will also learn how to use more formulas, do calculations and create different reports much more quickly.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
This course requires basic Excel skills and knowledge.
You need to be willing to learn and practice a lot
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Working with Multiple Worksheets & Workbooks
- Working with Multiple Worksheets 06:42 06:42
- Using 3D formulas 05:16 05:16
- Linking workbooks 06:54 06:54
- Using Consolidate tool - consolidate by position 06:08 06:08
- Using Consolidate tool - consolidate by reference 04:02 04:02
All about Named ranges
Intermediate Excel functions
All about tables
All about Pivot tables
Thank you for choosing my courses, my name is Long Nguyen, I am a professional data analyst who has worked with Microsoft Excel and other tools for more than a decade.
My courses are carefully designed to help you take charge of Excel and improve your Excel skills.
Let's learn, practice, and improve together.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now