This course will take you from the very basics of Excel 2016 Introduction to the advanced options of it. Excel is a crucial skill for every stream of work, whether that is Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, Social Research, Data Storage, Data Analysis, Forecasting, Reporting or Visualizations. Here I do not intend to teach any of the tips and tricks that may give you the upper hand in your work, but to get inside how to use options available in excel and how you can use them to fulfill your purpose. All lessons have practical data attached to them as a resource so that you can use it wherever needed.
Course will give you insight about Excel 2016 and every topic discussed into this course is supported with practical use with practic data. To Master Excel Skills you may needs to go through each of the topics severl times. Videos also show the presentation as I make reading of them, you can pouse the video and go through the discription at your own and you can also download presentation attached to each leacture as downloadable resource.
- Excel Navigation Basics
- Best Ways to Enter and Edit Data
- Basic Worksheet Operations
- Formatting Worksheets
- Auditing, Validating, and Protecting Your Data
- Using Hyperlinks, and Working with the Status Bar
- Importing Data
- Enhancing Workbooks with Multimedia
- Excel Templates
- Printing Your Work
- Working with Tables
- Mastering Charts
- Mastering Pivot Table and Pivot Charts
- Mastering PowerPivot
- Mastering Excel Macros
- Excel Short Cuts
- Have Indepth Knowledge of Excel 2016 With Practical Experiance.
- Learn to Use Pivot Table and Power Pivot Features of Excel 2016.
- How To Use Excel 2016 Templates and Create Your Own Templates.
- Importing Data Into Excel 2016 And Connecting To Other Data Sources.
- Use Multimedia features Info Excel 2016.
- Master Chart Skills To Present Your Data Into Meaningful Way.
- Using Power Pivot Feature of Excel 2016 And Use Excel Itself as Database.
- Learn to create dynamic reports with Excel PivotTables.
- Computer and processor : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk: 3 GB available
- Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Operating system: Windows 10 or Windows 8.x; Windows Server 2012
- Browser: Firefox 10.x or later; Safari 5; Chrome 17.x
- .NET version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Additional requirements and considerations: Some functionality may vary, based on system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.