ERPNext Full Installation and Configuration Course
Manual Install Frappe Framework and ERPNext on Ubuntu Server and get full grip on
Updated on Feb, 2024
Language - English
Duration -33 mins
ERPNext is said to be the most agile ERP on the planet
It is fast growing open source ERP Today. It is built on low code no code platform. That is the reason it is said to be the world's best free and open source ERP
ERPNext is an OpenSource ERP which is developed by Frappe and Community. Frappe is a technology company that builds open-source software. Before we start the Installation let me explain to you about Frappe and its framework.
ERPNext is one of the applications that Frappe has built on its framework, this application can be installed in frappe-bench and it can be accessed on Desk.
In this video, you will learn how to install ERPNext in Production Environment on Ubuntu 20.04. You can start using ERPNext for free. This software doesn't need any license.
In this lecture I have explained how to install ERPNext. The steps will include the following;
- Ubuntu Server Installation and Configuration
- Pre-requisites (modules, apps, database and other configuration)
- Installation of Bench command line tool
- Installation of frappe bench
- Frappe Application Installation
- Creation of Website
- Installating ERPNext on website
- Moving Development Environment to Production Environment
- Creating SSL Certificate
If you face any issues please refer to the manual provided in first section of this course.
What will you learn in this course:
Following is expected from the students to learn in this course
- ERPNext Introduction -The basics
- Frappe Introduction, Low Code Platform, Frappe Framework, Bench CLI, Frappe Bench, Frappe Desk, Frappe Applicaitons
- System Requirements for ERPNext and Frappe
- Full Step by Step Installation of ERPNext - Manual Install on Ubuntu 20.04
- Configuration of ERP Next
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basics of Computer
- No Programming Experience is needed but you need to learn how to install the operating system.
- You will need to know how to Install Linux Operating System - for this course we have used Ubuntu
Below are the intended learners of this course;
- IT Manager, System Adminsitrator, ERP Administrator, Developers, Business User
- Anyone who want to Install and Implement ERP in their Production Server
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to ERPNext and Frappe Bench
- What is ERPNext and Frappe 00:49 00:49
ERPNext Manual Installation on Various Platforms
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now