- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Differentiate between Earnings per share (EPS) and dilute Earnings per share (D-EPS).
The major differences between Earnings per share (EPS) and dilute Earnings per share (D-EPS) are as follows −
|Earnings per share (EPS)||Dilute Earnings per share (D-EPS)|
|Basic earnings per equity share of a company is calculated.||Calculates earnings per convertible share of a company.|
|Main purpose is to calculate profitability of a company.||Main purpose is to calculate profitability of a company which includes convertible securities.|
|Less significance.||More significance.|
|Common shares are included in calculations.||Common shares, preferred shares, debt etc. are included in calculations.|
|More value of measure.||Less value of measure.|
|Easy to calculate.||More complicated to calculate than EPS.|
- Explain Earnings per share (EPS) in financial management.
- Explain Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) – Earnings per share (EPS) approach in capital structure.
- Earnings Capitalization Approach for Share Valuation
- Differentiate between share outstanding and float.
- Price-Earnings Ratio vs. Earnings Yield Ratio
- What is EBIT-EPS Analysis?
- What is earnings before interest and tax (EBIT)?
- How can I count visitors per page per day using MySQL?
- Distinguish between stock option and Restricted share unit (RSU).
- Matplotlib Plots Lose Transparency When Saving as .ps/.eps
- Explain about Earnings before interest taxes depreciation and amortization (EBITDA).
- Difference between Book Value and Market Value of a Share