- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Define the following terms :
(ii) Ore, and
(i) Minerals are natural materials in which the metals or their compounds are found on earth.
(ii) Ores are those minerals from which metals can be extracted conveniently and profitably.
(iii) Gangue is the unwanted impurities like sand, rocky material present in the ore.
- Define the terms acquisition, takeover, merger and amalgamation
- The Maze III in C++
- Mathematical Logical Terms and Definitions
- Check if the given number is Ore number or not in Python
- What do the terms copay, Coinsurance and Deductibles mean?
- How do I define string constants in C++?
- What are some social media terms I need to know now?
- Initialization, declaration and assignment terms in Java
- Common Terms Used in Lighting and Illumination
- The Maze II in C++
- Path Sum III in C++
- Bulb Switcher III in C++
- Ugly Number III in C++
- House Robber III in C++
- Jump Game III in C++