- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Compare the functioning of alveoli in the lungs and nephrons in the kidneys with repsect to their structure and functioning.
Alveoli of lungs and nephrons of kidneys are the basic structural and functional units of lungs and kidneys.
Alveoli occur in the respiratory system and nephrons occur in the excretory system. The cell wall of alveoli and nephrons is surrounded by blood capillaries and thick in nature.
Alveoli are small air sacs or cavities present in the lungs of human beings. They are also referred to as pulmonary alveoli. Alveoli are present at the end of the tiny branches of bronchioles, in the lungs.
Alveoli provides the surface within the lungs to exchange oxygen and carbon dioxide from blood during breathing in and breathing out.
- How NON-REPEATABLE READ & PHANTOMS impact functioning of a COBOL-DB2 program?
- C program to compare the structure variables
- Structure and Members of the C# Program
- Structure and Members of the Java Program
- Compare the void contract and the voidable contract
- What is the concept of flow and error control and their differences?
- Explain the ISDN services and its structure.
- MySQL query to compare and display only the rows with NULL values
- Map the colors of the object to their opposite values in the color spectrum with CSS
- Give and explain the panel command to display all the components of DB2 database DSNDB01 along with their status?
- State the importance of C language and its general structure
- Compare the void agreement and a void contract
- State the difference between structure and union with suitable example in C language
- Explain the stages and their examples of database development lifecycle (DBMS)?
- Materials Used for Heating Elements and the Causes of their Failure