Cloud Security with AWS and Microsoft Azure
learn cyber security in modern era of cloud computing
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
In this course, we would explore Cloud security tools, services and options on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). Learn all the available Identity and Security tools and services under catalog, and what we can do with each service provided with platform.
This course covers wide range of AWS services with theoretical lectures and practical demonstration including-
Artifact, CloudHSM, Certificate Manager, Secrets Manager, Directory Service, Guard Duty, Inspector, Single Sign-On, WAF and Shield, etc.
And in later sections we would covers wide range of Azure services with theoretical lectures and practical demonstration including-
Securtity Center, Azure Active Directory, VPN Gateway, DDoS Protection, Key Vault, Dedicated HSM, Application Gateway, Azure Sentinel, and Information Protection.
What will you learn in this course:
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Microsoft Azure and Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Having command over all the Cloud Security options, services and tools available with all Identity and Security tools available.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prerequisites at all. But if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Artifact 08:00 08:00
- Artifact- PRACTICAL 01:52 01:52
- Certificate Manager 09:04 09:04
- Certificate Manager- PRACTICAL 04:31 04:31
- Cloud HSM 07:06 07:06
- Cloud HSM- PRACTICAL 01:19 01:19
- Directory Service 08:58 08:58
- Directory Service- PRACTICAL 03:30 03:30
- GuardDuty 08:48 08:48
- GuardDuty- PRACTICAL 00:58 00:58
- Inspector 06:12 06:12
- Inspector- PRACTICAL 01:34 01:34
- Secrets Manager 05:07 05:07
- Secrets Manager- PRACTICAL 03:41 03:41
- Single Sign-On 06:22 06:22
- Single Sign-On- PRACTICAL 02:53 02:53
- WAF and Shield 08:11 08:11
- WAF and Shield- PRACTICAL 04:01 04:01
Azure Security Center
Azure Active Directory
Harshit SrivastavaSME on Cloud, Bluemix
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realise VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 60,000 students from 163 countries across the world.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now