Comprehensive Course Description:
Do you want to build a personalized chatbot for your business?
Or do you want to build a premium chatbot that can handle the most complex tasks?
Or do you want to leverage the power of AI and Machine Learning (ML) to build a chatbot on your own?
If yes, then this course is for you.
Chatbots are changing the business universe.
A chatbot (short for Chatting Robot) simulates human conversation through voice chats, text messages, or both. A chatbot (Conversational AI) is a valuable asset to any company, as it provides real-time customer support.
You find simple rule-based chatbots that give pre-programmed answers to standard customer queries on most websites. But sophisticated chatbots are different. They not only analyze free-form text but also recognize oral speech—e.g., Siri or Amazon Alexa.
AI-powered chatbots have ready access to vast knowledge. Hence, as chatbots become more intelligent, customer insights are expected to drive chatbot behavior.
Chatbots are widely accepted because they provide quick answers to simple questions. However, the best feature of website chatbots is that humans love interacting with them because they are helpful. Over the last 10 years, chatbots have become the new interface for customer engagement.
An increasing number of companies are using chatbots to generate fresh leads or answer customer questions. The growing usage of chatbots means the demand for chatbot developers is high.
In this focused course, you will learn the basics of chatbots with machine learning and Python. You will also learn about the different chatbot applications and how to build a chatbot from scratch using machine learning with Python.
In the final module, you will work on the hands-on project Conversational Chatbot Development with Machine Learning. You’ll master all the basic and necessary concepts for developing chatbots using machine learning models.
In addition, you will learn how to use the power of Python to evaluate chatbot datasets based on conversational notes, online resources, and websites. In this project, you will build a machine learning-oriented conversational chatbot and test it.
This course is designed for beginners who know nothing about Chatbots.
You can compare this exhaustive course to other Chatbots Development with Machine Learning courses that usually cost hundreds of dollars. But the positive news is you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost!
With over 3 hours of HD videos that are divided into 49 lectures and links to the course notes and codes, this is one of the most detailed courses for Chatbots Development with Machine Learning on this platform!
The Benefits of Enrolling in This Course
The course gives you a bird’s-eye view of the chatbot universe. Starting with the history and applications of chatbots, you learn about the different types of chatbots and their mechanism.
An entire module is devoted to machine learning-based chatbots. As a result, you gain a clear understanding of the role and impact of chatbots in real-world applications.
You also get a unique hands-on experience in the final project: Developing an Artificial Intelligence Question-Answering Chatbot Using NLTK. In this predominantly learning by doing course, you will master the concepts and methodologies connected with building chatbots using machine learning.
This course is:
· Easy to follow.
· Descriptive and self-explanatory.
· Methodical and to the point.
· Practical with live coding.
· A comprehensive package with one in-depth project covering complete course contents.
· Up-to-date, covering the latest advancements in chatbot technology.
Teaching Is Our Passion:
You will love our online lectures because they encourage learning by doing. The practical approach adopted in this course will give you firsthand experience in developing chatbots using machine learning. The final project will help you to see for yourself, via extensive experimentation, the practical implementation of machine learning in building a chatbot.
The instructor has dedicated extra hours to ensure your learning journey is smooth. You will gain a solid understanding of chatbot basics before moving onward to more complex concepts. The course materials are easily accessible. Importantly, our friendly team is willing to assist you in case of any course-related queries.
You’ll learn how to program with Python and how to use machine learning concepts to develop a chatbot! Here are some of the topics that you will be learning:
1. Course Overview
2. Overview of Chatbots
§ Brief Overview of Chatbots
§ Need for Chatbots
§ Types of Chatbots
§ Rule Based vs. Self Learning Chatbots
§ Working Mechanism of Chatbots
3. Machine Learning Based Chatbots
§ Machine Learning Based Architecture of Chatbots
§ Purpose of Machine Learning Based Chatbots
§ Rule of Machine Learning Over Chatbots Industry
§ Impact and Overview of Natural Language Toolkit
§ Rule Based Chatbot Using NLTK
§ Packages Installation
§ Creating Corpus with Python
§ Text Preprocessing and Helper Function Deployment
§ Generating Responses
§ Implementation of Term-Frequency Times Inverse Document-Frequency
§ Training and Testing of Rule Based Chatbot
4. Project 1: Developing an Artificial Intelligence Question-Answering Chatbot Using NLTK
Enroll in this course and become a Chatbot Developer today!
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to:
· Relate the various chatbot concepts and theories.
· Understand and implement machine learning models for building real-world chatbots.
· Build a personalized chatbot for your business.
Who this course is for:
· Beginners who want to advance their skills in applied machine learning.
· People who want to build customized chatbots for their applications.
· People who want to implement machine learning algorithms for chatbots.
· Individuals who are passionate about rule-based and conversational chatbots.
· Machine Learning Practitioners.
· Chatbot enthusiasts.
· Research Scholars.
· Data Scientists.
Who this course is for:
• The basics of chatbots.
• The need for chatbots.
• The fundamentals of the types of chatbots, especially with respect to rule-based and self-learning chatbots.
• The basic machine learning architecture of chatbots.
• The impact of machine learning technology on the chatbots industry.
• The impact and overview of Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK).
• The text preprocessing and helper function development with Python.
• The hands-on practice on text generation with Python for chatbot development.
• The hands-on implementation of term-frequency times inverse document-frequency.
• The testing and training of chatbots with machine learning.
• And much more…
No prior knowledge of Chatbots, Machine Learning, or Mathematics is needed. You’ll start from the basics of Chatbots and gradually build your knowledge in the subject.
• Readiness to learn and practice.
• Basic Python.