Comprehensive Course Description:
Want to build a simple, reliable, and error-free chatbot for your business?
If yes, then this is the course you are looking for!
Amazon Lex, a fully-controlled AI service, has sophisticated natural language models to create, develop, test, and deploy chatbots (conversational interfaces) in applications.
Amazon Web Service (AWS) provides AWS Lambda, a serverless computing service. You can run code on AWS Lambda without provisioning or managing servers.
Chatbots are AI-driven conversation tools that execute routine tasks to perfection.
Chatbots are used on business websites for marketing, customer service, sales, reservations, travel reminders, onboarding, recruitment, etc.
According to Salesforce, 23 percent of customer service companies use AI chatbots. And according to Venture Beat, an American technology website, there are 300,000+ chatbots on Facebook Messenger alone.
Evidently, chatbots are in great demand because they are constantly available. As a result, most industries are ready for chatbot deployment. And in today’s 24/7 marketplace, chatbots can be powerful partners for businesses.
This course is a comprehensive package for chatbot beginners to learn the basics with AWS Lex and AWS Lambda. You will also learn the applications of chatbots and build them from scratch with hands-on practice. The content is mostly practical, focusing on theoretical concepts as needed.
You will start with the fundamentals of AWS for chatbots and progress to the services and salient features of AWS. Then, you’ll learn all the essential concepts for developing chatbots along with AWS Lex, AWS Lambda, Twilio, Boto-3, and Web Integration for Chatbots.
This course is designed for beginners who know nothing about AWS Lex and AWS Lambda.
You can compare this in-depth course to other Chatbots Development with AWS Lex and AWS Lambda courses that usually cost hundreds of dollars. But the exciting news is you can now learn all that information at a fraction of the cost in only one course!
With over 3 hours of HD videos that are divided into 38 lectures, this is one of the most comprehensive courses for Chatbots Development with AWS Lex and AWS Lambda on this learning platform!
Why Should You Enroll in This Course?
The structure of this interactive course promotes effective learning.
There is never a dull moment because you start developing a chatbot early in the course. The course is crafted to help you build and test chatbots. You are not going to sit and watch boring lectures. Instead, you will learn about the role and impact of chatbots in various industries and their real-world applications.
In this learning by doing course, you will get a unique hands-on experience in developing functional chatbots with AWS Lex and AWS Lambda. In addition, you will also master the concepts and methodologies with regard to building and testing chatbots.
This course is:
· Easy to grasp.
· Expressive and self-explanatory.
· Systematic and to the point.
· Practical with live coding.
· A full package with active, hands-on practice covering complete course contents.
· Thorough, covering the most recent AWS Lex and AWS Lambda approaches.
Easy-to-Learn Online Tutorials:
We have created online tutorials that promote learning by doing. You get a comprehensive look at developing chatbots using AWS Lex and AWS Lambda. You will see for yourself via building and testing the implementation of chatbots in real-world applications.
The simple, jargon-free explanations ensure you understand the concepts clearly. The focus is on providing a sound understanding of the basics before proceeding to the more complex concepts. The links for course materials and codes make it easier to accomplish all your learning goals. You can also contact our helpful team in case of any course-related queries.
You’ll master the concepts related to using AWS Lex and AWS Lambda for developing chatbots! Here are some of the topics that you will learn:
1. Course Overview
2. Fundamentals of AWS for Chatbots Training Chatbot Development with Deep Learning
§ Overview of AWS
§ Salient Features of AWS
§ Building a Hotel Booking Chatbot with Amazon Lex
3. Fundamentals of AWS for Chatbots Training Chatbot Development with Deep Learning
§ Creating AWS Lambda Function
§ Connecting AWS Lambda Function to Amazon Lex
§ Chatbot Backend Development for AWS Lex and AWS Lambda
§ Integration of Chatbot with Twilio
§ AWS Software Development Kit
§ Website Integration of AWS Lex Chatbot
§ Implementing Response Cards with Chatbots
Enroll in this course and become a Chatbot Developer today!
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to:
· Relate the concepts and theories for chatbots in various domains
· Understand and implement AWS Lex and AWS Lambda for building real-world chatbots
· Build customized chatbots with AWS Lex and AWS Lambda
· Integrate your chatbots with WhatsApp and messaging apps
· Integrate your customized chatbots with websites
Who this course is for:
· Learners interested in AWS and applying AWS Lex and AWS Lambda for Chatbot development.
· Learners interested in building customized chatbots for their applications.
· AI Practitioners.
· Chatbot Developers.
· Research Scholars.
· Data Scientists.
Who this course is for:
The basics of chatbots.
• The fundamentals of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• The functionality of Amazon Lex for chatbot development.
• The hands-on approach for chatbot development with Amazon Lex and Amazon Lambda.
• The practical usage of Twilio and its integration with AWS for chatbots.
• The hands-on web-based development of AWS chatbot.
• Access chatbot through Boto-3.
• And much more…
• No prior knowledge of Chatbots, Amazon Lex, Amazon Lambda, Data Analysis, or Mathematics is needed. You will start from the basics and gradually build your knowledge in the subjects.
• Readiness to learn and practice.
• Basic Python.