CFO Credibility: Driving Growth Predictably
This course looks at the elements of credibility and strategies to enhance the credibility of the CFO.
Updated on Feb, 2024
Language - English
Duration -48 mins
Credibility is the foundation for finance’s position in supporting a growth mandate. Credible CFO's position themselves as strategic leaders as they master execution of the existing business and develop visibility of future financial results. The ability to deliver predictability helps the executive and the board of directors formulate and execute strategic plans with greater confidence.
In this course, we look at the credibility of the CFO and of the finance function. We discuss how to assess credibility as well as the factors that erode and build credibility. We also explore strategies that CFO's should consider to enhance their own credibility as well as that of their team using tools and technology.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in finance, accounting or related fields.
What will you learn in this course:
- Recognize how credibility ties to the growth agenda.
- Discover how to assess the credibility of the finance function.
- Discover how to establish people credibility.
- Discover how to establish process and technology credibility.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Finance leadership experience.
- No advanced preparation is needed for this course.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to Driving Growth and Delivering Predictability 02:11 02:11
- Credibility and Growth 11:49 11:49
- Assessing Credibility 08:35 08:35
- People Credibility 14:18 14:18
- Technology and Process Credibility 11:35 11:35
Blair CookThought Leaders in the Field of Executive Finance
A financial executive and corporate director with a broad base of experience working as a financial leader, catalyst, operator and steward in a number of public and private companies operating in a broad array of industries, with a deep background as a financial, consulting, and accounting educator providing professional development services to Big 4 Public Accounting Firms, universities, and professional institutes.
Specialties:Leadership, finance, accounting, mergers and acquisitions, auditing, instructional design, facilitation and instruction, authoring, decision analysis
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now