- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Analyse the below table and prepare a common size balance sheet (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
61 Lectures 1 hours
43 Lectures 33.5 hours
|Liabilities||2003 (Rs)||2004 (Rs.)||Assets||2003 (Rs.)||2004 (Rs.)|
|Capital||5482||5482||Cash and balance with RBI||6705802||5543697|
|Reserve and surplus||6996300||8406754||Balance with banks and money at call short notice||3781611||5349090|
|other liabilities and provisions||1514766||1632769||Fixed assets||369499||401240|
The solution is as follows−
|PARTICULARS||2003 (Rs.)||Percentage||2004 (Rs.)||Percentage|
|Total current assets|
|Cash and balance with RBI||6705802||5.82||5543697||4.46|
|Balance with banks and money at call and short notice||3781611||3.28||5349090||4.30|
|Total current assets||10487413||9.10||10892787||8.86|
|Total Fixed Assets||104658394||90.90||113371562||91.23|
|Total Assets (TA)||115145807||100.00||124264349||100.0|
|Other liabilities and provisions||1514766||1.83||1632769||1.82|
|Total Current Liabilities||2186943||2.64||1895729||2.11|
|Fixed liability capital||5482||0.007||5482||0.006|
|Total Fixed Liabilities||80542570||97.36||87711269||97.89|
- Analyse the following table and prepare a trend analysis (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- Explain various techniques used in financial statement analysis.
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- Prepare vertical balance sheet for the following trail balance.
- Prepare cash flow statement for the following Balance sheet as on 31st March
- How to prepare comparative balance sheet?
- Write the difference between comparative analysis and common size analysis.
- Define financial statement analysis in financial management.
- What are the Ratios Used in Financial Analysis?
- Using the below trail balance, prepare income statement for the start-up company ABC as on 31st April XXXX
- What is difference between balance sheet and income statement?
- What is difference between consolidate balance sheet and balance sheet?
- What is difference between cash flow statement and balance sheet?
- What is difference between fund flow statement and balance sheet?
- Distinguish between trial balance and balance sheet