- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
An atom has an electronic configuration 2, 8, 7.
(a) What is the atomic number of this element?
(b) To which of the following elements would it be chemically similar?
(Atomic numbers are given in parentheses.)
N (7), F (9), P (15), Ar (18)
Periodic table: A periodic table is a tabular display of all the chemical elements that are arranged by the order of their atomic number, electronic configuration, and recurring chemical properties.
It displays the names, atomic numbers, symbols and atomic weights of known elements. It serves as a great tool for solving chemistry problems.
The periodic table is important because it is organized to provide a great deal of information about elements and how they relate to one another in one reference. The table can be used to predict the properties of all the elements, even those that have not yet been discovered.]
- Check if the array has an element which is equal to product of remaining elements in Python
- Check if the array has an element which is equal to sum of all the remaining elements in Python
- What is MySQL STRCMP() function and what would be the output of this function?
- What would be the output of MySQL ELT() function if the index number, provided as an argument, is not an integer?
- What is an Electronic Mail (E-Mail)?
- What is the number 7 considered to be lucky in Britain?
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- What is an A-B Trust and how does it work?
- What would be effect of negative value of second argument, which specifies the number of decimal places, on the output of MySQL ROUND() function?
- What would be effect of negative value of second argument, which specifies the number of decimal places, on the output of MySQL TRUNCATE() function?
- What is the purpose and usage of ATOMIC and NON-ATOMIC clause in multi row insert?
- What is the method with the help of which the hexadecimal value can be treated as a number?
- How to specify the number of columns an element should be divided into with CSS
- C++ program to find nth Term of the Series 1 2 2 4 4 4 4 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 …
- Get the approximate number of decimal digits to which this kind of float is precise in Python