- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
AIDS cannot be transmitted by
(a) sexual contact
(d) blood transfusion
Correct Answer: (b) hugs
The full form of AIDS is Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome. AIDS is the last stage of HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) infection caused by the weakened immune system, infected by a virus. It interferes with the body\'s ability to combat infection.
AIDS spreads through the establishment of sexual contact with the HIV-infected person. HIV spreads with the entry of infected blood, semen, or vaginal fluid into the body.
Symptoms of the HIV-infected person remain unnoticeable or asymptomatic until the critical stage of the disease is reached.
The symptoms of AIDS include weight loss, fever, night sweats, fatigue, and recurrent infections.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Operators that cannot be overloaded in C++
- Functions that cannot be overloaded in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Why a constructor cannot be final in Java?
- C++ Program to Check if a Point d lies inside or outside a circle defined by Points a, b, c in a Plane
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Why constructor cannot be final in Java
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Check if a number can be expressed as a^b in C++