- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
(a) What property do all elements in the same column of the Periodic Table as boron have in common?
(b) What property do all elements in the same column of the Periodic Table as fluorine have in common?
(a) All elements in the same column of the periodic table as boron have the same valency that is their valency will be 3.
(b) All the elements in the same group of the periodic table as fluorine are known as halogens. Halogens are placed in group 17 and have seven valence electrons. Therefore, all of them will have their valency 1.
Periodic table: A periodic table is a tabular display of all the chemical elements that are arranged by the order of their atomic number, electronic configuration, and recurring chemical properties.
It displays the names, atomic numbers, symbols and atomic weights of known elements. It serves as a great tool for solving chemistry problems.
A periodic table is divided into groups (columns), where elements with each group behave similarly while bonding with other elements; and periods (rows), where elements in one period have the same number of electron shells.
The periodic table is important because it is organized to provide a great deal of information about elements and how they relate to one another in one reference. The table can be used to predict the properties of all the elements, even those that have not yet been discovered.]
- Insert MAX(col)+1 into the same MySQL table?
- How to determine if all elements are the same in a Java List?
- Python - Check if all elements in a List are same
- What does the method elements() do in java?
- Python – Filter tuple with all same elements
- Can a method have the same name as the class?
- What does the all() method do in pandas series?
- Minimum delete operations to make all elements of array same in C++.
- Should a constructor always have the same name as the class in java?
- Get rows that have common value from the same table with different id in MySQL
- Find whether all tuple have same length in Python
- C# program to print all the common elements of two lists
- Python program to print all the common elements of two lists.
- How do I list all the columns in a MySQL table?