- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
A solution reacts with crushed-egg shells to give a gas that turns lime-water milky. The solution contains
Correct Answer: (b) HCl
Explanation: The eggshell contains calcium carbonate, which on reaction with HCl liberates CO2 gas which turn lime water to milky.
CaCO3 + 2HCl → CaCl2 + H2O + CO2
The gas thus formed is an effervescent carbon dioxide gas when calcium carbonate reacts with hydrochloric acid.
- The pH scale ranges from 0 to 14.
- A pH less than 7 is acidic in nature.
- A pH of 7 is neutral.
- A pH greater than 7 is basic in nature.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- DevOps – A Solution To Quick Releases
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- A Space Optimized Solution of LCS in C Program?
- Can I integrate the SAP Learning Solution with a LMS platform?
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Mobile ip a complete solution for emerging communications
- Matrix Chain Multiplication (A O(N^3) Solution) in C++
- Find Cube Pairs - (A n^(2/3) Solution) in C++
- Find Positive Integer Solution for a Given Equation in C++
- What is EAI Solution?
- C program to find the solution of linear equation
- Find the Number of Solution to Modular Equations using C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- What are the evaluations for EAI Solution?