- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
While running MySQL statements in batch mode, how can we print, along with output, which statements are getting executed?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
By using –v option in batch mode, the MySQL statements can be printed along with output. For example, after running the same query in batch mode with –v option we will get the statement printed along with output.
C:\Program Files\MySQL\bin>mysql -u root -p gaurav < hh.sql -v Enter password: ***** -------------- select * from hh -------------- id 1 2
It is showing the statement select * from hh which is written in the file hh.sql.
- How can we run MySQL statements in batch mode?
- How can we use prepared statements in MySQL?
- Batch Inserts Using JDBC Statements
- How can we combine multiple print statements per line in Python?
- Batch Inserts Using JDBC Prepared Statements
- How to echo print statements while executing an SQL script?
- Can we use a comma between MySQL SELECT statements?
- What would be the difference between default output format when running MySQL in batch mode or interactively?
- How to get the MySQL interactive output format in batch mode also?
- Using MySQL in Batch Mode
- How can we use prepared statements in a stored procedure?
- Why are Prepared Statements in JDBC faster than Statements? Explain?
- Combine MySQL UPDATE STATEMENTS?
- What kind of SQL statements can be used to prepare statements?
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?