- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which PHP function is used to create a new database?
152 Lectures 16 hours
87 Lectures 5.5 hours
PHP uses mysql_query function to create a MySQL database. This function takes two parameters and returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. Its syntax is as follows −
bool mysql_query( sql, connection );
Followings are the parameters used in this function −
|S. No.||Parameter & Description|
|Sql||Required - SQL query to create a MySQL database|
|connection||Optional - if not specified, then the last opened connection by mysql_connect will be used.|
- Which PHP function is used to select a MySQL database?
- Which PHP function is used to delete an existing database?
- Which PHP function is used to create a MySQL table?
- Which PHP function is used to disconnect from MySQL database connection?
- Which PHP function is used to establish MySQL database connection using PHP script?
- Which PHP function is used to delete an existing MySQL table?
- How can we create a new database by using PHP script?
- Which PHP function is used to insert data into an existing MySQL table?
- Which PHP function is used to release cursor memory associated with MySQL result?
- How to create a new database in MongoDB?
- Create a new database with MySQL Workbench?
- Which function in MySQL is used to reverse a particular string?
- MySQL BIT_LENGTH() function is used for which purpose?
- Which PHP function is used to give the number of rows affected by MySQL query?
- Which linear function of SciPy is used to solve a banded matrix equation?