- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Usage of Operator +n and (n) to pass data in ABAP
If my date format is in the form DDMMYYYY then Z_Period(4) equals DDMM so (4) means first four characters.
If my date format is in the form DDMMYYYY then Z_Period +4 equals YYYY so +4 means after the first four characters.
So If I say Z_PERIOD+2(2) then this would result MM- i.e. 2 characters after first 2.
Let us see how to use them in a program −
\\Sample program to understand use of +n and n bit operators data: lv_text(10) type c. lv_text = "World". write: / lv_text+2(2).
Output of this code would be “rl”
“+n” specifies a string offset
“n” specifies length of the string
- How to pass dynamic values on the fly to CDS in SAP ABAP
- What is the meaning and usage of ‘=&’ assignment operator in PHP?
- Usage of subqueries in internal table as condition in SAP ABAP source code.
- How to pass data between activities in Android?
- Android bundle to pass data between activities?
- How to pass large data between activities in Android?
- How to pass check boxes data using JSP?
- How to pass Checkbox Data to Python CGI script?
- Low Pass and High Pass Filter Bode Plot
- Comparing SAP ABAP Field symbols and data reference with Pointers in C
- Example and usage of JOINS in DB2
- Apply filtering on Model to fetch filtered data in ABAP
- Refreshing list viewer data selectively in SAP ABAP