- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to specify that a user can enter more than one value in HTML?
Use the multiple attribute in HTML to specify a user can enter more than one value.
You can try to run the following code to implement multiple attribute −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Upload multiple files</title> </head> <body> <form> <input type = "file" name = "name" multiple><br><br> After uploading multiple files, click Submit.<br> <input type = "submit" value = "Submit"> </form> </body> </html>
- How to specify that the details should be visible to the user in HTML?
- How to specify a minimum value in HTML?
- Can we declare more than one class in a single Java program?
- Can I define more than one public class in a Java package?
- Using more than one CSS classes for an element in HTML
- How to sort more than one column at a time in MySQL?
- How to specify that the target will be downloaded when a user clicks on the hyperlink in HTML?
- Add more than one shadow to a text with CSS
- How can we add FOREIGN KEY constraints to more than one fields of a MySQL table?
- How to pass more than one header in a request in Rest Assured?
- How to get a value more than a particular value from varchar column in MySQL?
- Array elements that appear more than once?
- MySQL query to include more than one column in a table that doesn't already exist
- MySQL query to find a value appearing more than once?
- How to select more than one row at a time in a JTable with Java?