- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to set the cases for a text in CSS?
Use the text-transform property to set the cases for a text. Possible values are none, capitalize, uppercase, lowercase.
You can try to run the following code to set the cases for a text:
<html> <head> </head> <body> <p style = "text-transform:capitalize;"> This will be capitalized </p> <p style = "text-transform:uppercase;"> This will be in uppercase </p> <p style = "text-transform:lowercase;"> This will be in lowercase </p> </body> </html>
- Set the text shadow around a text with CSS
- How to set the color of a text with CSS
- How to set the whitespace between text in CSS?
- Set the direction of a text with CSS
- How to set priority to the test cases in TestNG?
- Set the shadow around the text in CSS
- How to set font for Text in Tkinter?
- Set Text Alignment using CSS
- Set the color of the text decoration in CSS
- Set the style of the text decoration in CSS
- How to set default text for a Tkinter Entry widget?
- How to set a particular font for a button text in Android?
- Set the height of a line of text with CSS
- How to set tooltip text for JCheckBox in Java?