- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to set JAVA_HOME for Java in Windows?
Assuming you have installed Java in c:\Program Files\java\jdk directory −
Right-click on 'My Computer' and select 'Properties'.
Click the 'Environment variables' button under the 'Advanced' tab.
Now, add the 'JAVA_HOME' variable and set the path to the c:\Program Files\java\jdk'.
- Related Articles
- How to set JAVA_HOME environment variables on Windows OS in Java?\n
- How to set JAVA_HOME for Java in Linux?
- How to set JAVA_HOME for Java in Mac OS?
- What is JAVA_HOME variable in Java Environment?
- How to Set Temporary Path of JDK in Windows?
- How to Set Permanent Path of JDK in Windows?
- How to set FlowLayout for JFrame in Java?
- How to set style for JTextPane in Java?
- How to set your python path on Windows?
- How to set tooltip text for JCheckBox in Java?
- How to set default button for JFrame in Java?
- How to set JCheckBoxMenuItem for a MenuItem in Java?
- How to set Echo Char for JPasswordField in Java?
- How to set Palette Layer for JDesktopPane in Java?
- How to set border color for SoftBevelBorder in Java?