- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to design a modern Website?
Modern websites are responsive and the design works fine on multiple devices such as Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile. Also, websites these days do not follow the old font styles, many of them use Google fonts since it’s easy to find a font-face matching your website's content and Google provides a lot of free fonts to choose from.
Modern websites display beautifully formatted content on multiple devices such phones, tablets, and desktops. Also, nowadays Retina-ready logo helps in keeping your logo amazing, no matter the resolution.
Follow the below given steps and learn how to design a modern website −
For design style, select one of the following for your website: grid, flat, minimal or illustration. If you’re considering a Content Management System such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc to develop your website, then choose a responsive theme, which makes the design style more appropriate.
Responsive websites are the need of today and Google rank responsive websites higher. Responsive design is related to screen size and how the content is reorganized. To check your website is responsive or not, you need to resize your web browser window and check. The images should also be responsive.
Use fonts for your website which are appealing and looks amazing. You can use the free Google Fonts, which are easy to implement into any website.
The text you add to your website should look good. The style of the body should compliment with headers. Also, the hyperlink should be visible and the menus shouldn’t hide on scrolling.
While developing the website, make sure the same look and feel are maintained throughout the website.
- How to design a responsive website?
- Modern Microprocessors
- How to Add Google Maps to a Website?
- How to add a captcha in a Django website?
- How to create a Phishing page of a website?
- How to create a website without using HTML?
- How to make a Website step by step?
- How to create a favicon for your website?
- How to include Bootstrap Plugins on a website
- How to declare custom exceptions in modern Python?
- How to choose a programming language to build a website?
- How to add a YouTube Video to your Website?
- How to design a logo using Canva?
- How to Validate your Website Code?
- How to download a website page on Linux terminal?