- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to change the playing speed of videos in HTML5?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Use the playbackRate property sets the current playback speed of the audio/video. With that, the defaultPlaybackRate property sets the default playback speed of the audio/video.
You can try to run the following code to change the playing speed of videos −
/* play video thrice as fast */ document.querySelector('video').defaultPlaybackRate = 3.0; document.querySelector('video').play();
The following is to play the video twice as fast −
/* play video twice as fast */ document.querySelector('video').playbackRate = 2;
- How to prevent the HTML5 video from loading before playing?
- HTML5 video not playing in Firefox
- HTML5 check if audio is playing
- HTML5 audio not playing in PhoneGap App
- Playing MP4 video in WebView using HTML5 in Android
- How to change date time format in HTML5?
- How to play videos in Android TextureView?
- Speed and Speed Regulation of DC motor
- Crest Speed, Average Speed & Schedule Speed of an Electric Train
- How to get the timing Execution Speed of Python Code?
- How to play videos in Android TextureView using Kotlin?
- How to set the speed curve of the transition effect with CSS
- How to change the WindowLeft of the Console
- How to change an HTML5 input's placeholder color with CSS?