- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to add a base URL for all the links in a page in HTML?
To add a base URL, use the <base> tag in HTML. For example, you can set the base URL once at the top of your page in the header section, then all subsequent relative links will use that URL as a starting point.
You can try to run the following code to learn how to add a base URL for all the links in a page in HTML −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>HTML base Tag</title> <base href = "https://www.qries.com" /> </head> <body> Qries.com <img src = "/images/banner_logo.png" /> </body> </html>
- How to add a base font in a HTML page?
- How to use the <base> tag to define the base URL for an HTML page?
- How to make page links in HTML Page?
- How to add video in HTML page?
- How to count the total number of links in a page in Selenium?
- How to specify the URL of the page the link goes to in HTML?
- How to add a spellchecker for text in HTML?
- How to automatically redirect a Web Page to another URL?
- How to add a variable to the model in base R?
- How to add a parameter for an object in HTML?
- Several distinct caches for a single URL in HTML Cache?
- How to add a picture to plot in base R?
- Add a label for a form control in HTML?
- HTML Links
- How to add a unique id for an element in HTML?