- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Create a small-caps effect for CSS
To create a small-caps effect, use the font-variant property.
You can try to run the following code to learn how to work with font-variant property in CSS:
<html> <head> </head> <body> <p style = "font-variant:small-caps;"> Asia, Antartica, Africa are continents </p> </body> </html>
- How to create a transition effect with CSS?
- Set a delay for the CSS transition effect
- Create a transition effect on hover pagination with CSS
- How to create a smooth scrolling effect with CSS?
- How to Create a Parallax Scrolling Effect in CSS
- How to create fading effect with CSS
- How to create an overlay effect with CSS?
- Create a small button with Bootstrap
- CSS Shadow Effect
- How to create a "parallax" scrolling effect with CSS?
- How to create image overlay hover effect with CSS?
- Create a small button group with Bootstrap
- Create small text in HTML
- Wave effect with CSS?