- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Create a hidden paragraph in HTML5
Use the hidden attribute in HTML5 to create a hidden paragraph in HTML5 i.e. an element no longer relevant.
You can try to run the following code to implement hidden attribute in HTML5 −
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>Heading</h2> <p>This is a demo paragraph and visible.</p> <p hidden>This is a demo paragraph and hidden.</p> </body> </html>
- Create a draggable paragraph in HTML5
- Create a paragraph with a right-to-left direction in HTML5
- How to create hidden comments in HTML?
- Create a pattern with HTML5 Canvas
- How to add a paragraph in HTML?
- Create a text inside circles in HTML5 Canvas
- Create self-contained content in HTML5
- Indent the first line of a paragraph in CSS
- How to create a transformation matrix with HTML5?
- Indent the text of a paragraph with CSS
- Align the text of a paragraph with CSS
- Add some emphasis to a paragraph with Bootstrap
- How to create Definition Lists in HTML5?
- Increase the font size of a paragraph with Bootstrap