- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Your parents are going to buy a house. They have been offered one on the roadside and another three lanes away from the roadside. Which house would you suggest your parents should buy? Explain your answer.
Two houses are offered-
One on the roadside and another three lanes away from the roadside.
We have to suggest a house out of the given two and give reasons.
Let us have an overview of the locations of both houses:
House on the roadside:
The house along the roadside will be noisy due to the transport of vehicles. And we know that living in a house around which there is noise pollution is very harmful to humans.
House three lanes away from the roadside:
And the house that is three-lane away from the roadside will be quieter as the intensity of sound decreases with the distance between the sound source and the listener.
Which house to buy:
It would be better to buy a house at a distance of three lanes from the side of the road as it would be far away from noise pollution and risk free. It is not advisable to buy a roadside house.
- How to keep lizards away from your house?
- What are the responsibilities you have for your old parents?
- What is the difference between home and house?
- What are some tips to decorate a wedding house?
- House Robber in Python
- House Robber II in C++
- House Robber III in C++
- Paint House II in C++
- What respect you have for your parents?
- Does vastu really effects the people living in the house?
- What secrets are you hiding from your parents?
- C++ code to get maximum profit by house making
- How to keep house cool during summer without using ACs and coolers?
- How can a lady prepare the budget for her house in order to save more?
- Copying ALV layout from one client to another in SAP if they are not user specific