- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You are provided with three test tubes A, B and C as shown in figure with different liquids. What will you observe when you put
(a) a piece of blue litmus paper in each test tube
(b) a piece of red litmus paper in each test tube
(c) a few drops of phenolphthalein solution to each test tube?
|Test tube||Effect on blue litmus paper||Effect on red litmus paper||Effect on phenolphthalein solution|
|A||turns red||no change||colourless|
|B||no change||turns blue||turns pink|
|C||no change||no change||colourless|
- What will you do if you find a girl being teased by a policeman and you are alone there?
- What do you think when you are alone?
- What will you do to make your man go crazy in love with you?
- When are you supposed to leave a job?
- What are the things that you can do normally when you are pregnant?
- What happens when you download a Fake App?
- What you will do if find a big treasure?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- How will you handle alerts in Selenium with python?
- When should you use a class vs a struct in C++?
- How will you run a prerequisite method and post condition method for every test in TestNG?
- How you will react if Salman Khan propose you seriously?
- How will you compare namespaces in Python and C++?
- How you will balance your relationship with your mother and wife?
- If you got a chance to make 3 changes in our law system, then what will you change and why?
- What qualities you will search in a person while making him a friend?