- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You are provided with four test tubes containing sugar solution, baking soda solution, tamarind solution, salt solution. Write down an activity to find the nature (acidic/basic/ neutral) of each solution.
The activity is given below:
- Take 4 test tubes.
- Add the sugar solution, baking soda solution, tamarind solution, salt solutions in different test tubes.
- Now add blue litmus solution and note down the change in colour.
- Then add red litmus solution and note the changes.
- Sugar solution – No change in colour of blue or red litmus solution.
- Baking soda solution – Turns red litmus blue.
- Tamarind solution – Turns blue litmus red.
- Salt solution – No change in colour of blue or red litmus solution.
Sugar solution and salt solution – neutral
Baking soda solution – basic
Tamarind solution – acidic
- What is EAI Solution?
- What are the evaluations for EAI Solution?
- What is Peterson's solution?
- DevOps – A Solution To Quick Releases
- Solution of Difference Equations Using Z-Transform
- Mobile ip a complete solution for emerging communications
- Cross Browser Solution for Image Marker in CSS
- C program to find the solution of linear equation
- An interesting solution to get all prime numbers smaller than n?
- A Space Optimized Solution of LCS in C Program?
- Find the Number of Solution to Modular Equations using C++
- Can I integrate the SAP Learning Solution with a LMS platform?
- Is there any alternative solution for static constructor in java?
- Matrix Chain Multiplication (A O(N^3) Solution) in C++