- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You are provided with a mixture of salt, sand, oil and water. Write the steps involved for the separation of salt, sand and oil from the mixture by giving an activity along with the diagram.
A mixture of salt, sand, oil and water can be separated by using these steps:
1. Decant the oil from the mixture which is floating. Hence oil is separated.
2. Filter the mixture. Sand will be separated and the filtrate contains a salt solution. Hence sand is separated.
3. Evaporate the salt solution. Hence salt is separated.
- Which oil is better for cooking, mustard oil or coconut oil?
- What are the various common salt brands in India?
- How does Sandalwood Oil help the skin?
- C++ program to find the quantity after mixture replacement
- How different chemical compounds are separated from crude oil?
- What are the constituents of Bhringaraj oil for hair growth? Do these things really help in the growth of hair?
- What are the steps involved in preparing the trial balance?
- I sweat a lot even in Winters. How to maintain the moisture and salt content of my body?
- What are the different steps involved to execute a Java program?
- What are the steps involved in Association Rule Clustering System?
- What are the types of buttons provided by JavaFX?
- Is really weed(cannabis) oil is good for health?
- Is spilling salt believed to be a bad omen and bring bad luck?
- What are the steps involved in risk management in information security?
- What are the steps involved in data mining when viewed as a process of knowledge discovery?
- How to use rice bran oil for perfect hair care?