- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You are provided with a mixture of naphthalene and ammonium chloride by your teacher. Suggest an activity to separate them with well-labelled diagram.
Naphthalene is insoluble in water but soluble in benzene (organic solvent).
Ammonium chloride is soluble in water but insoluble in benzene.
Naphthalene changes into vapours at room temperature whereas ammonium chloride changes into vapours on heating.
(a) Add water to the mixture of Naphthalene and ammonium chloride and shake it vigorously to dissolve ammonium chloride.
(b) Filter the mixture. Naphthalene is obtained as residue whereas, filtrate contains ammonium chloride. Crystallize the filtrate by heating till a saturated solution of ammonium chloride is obtained.
(c) Cool the hot saturated solution to get crystals of ammonium chloride.
- What type of husband do you suggest to your daughter?
- What are the services provided by an OS with multiple users?
- Select multiple sums with MySQL query and display them in separate columns?
- What are the main shift operators provided by Java? Explain with an example?
- How you will balance your relationship with your mother and wife?
- Are Facebook employees provided with a secret version of Facebook?
- Write a Python program to separate a series of alphabets and digits and convert them to a dataframe
- How would you define your relationship with your mother-in-law?
- Gadgets You Can Control Just With Your Mind
- What are the types of buttons provided by JavaFX?
- How to know your girlfriend is getting bored with you?
- What will you do to make your man go crazy in love with you?
- What are various 3D shapes provided by JavaFX?
- What are various 2D shapes provided by JavaFX?
- What are various XY charts provided by JavaFX?
- What are some quick but significant laws you can suggest for women?