- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You are provided with a magnetic compass, an empty matchbox, a battery of two cells and connecting wires. Using these objects, how will you make a tester for testing an electric circuit? Draw the necessary circuit diagram and explain.
Step 1. Take a matchbox tray and place a small compass in it.
Step 2. Now take a small electric wire and wrap it around the matchbox.
Step 3. Connect one end of the wire to the battery\'s positive$(+ve)$ terminal and leave another end free.
Step 4. take another piece of wire and connect one end of the wire to the battery\'s negative $(-ve)$ terminal and leave another end free.
The tester is ready with two free ends of the wire as shown in the figure. As soon as the current will pass, the compass needle will deflect due to the magnetic effect of the current.
- Can a Mobile Phone Battery Track You?
- What will you do if you find a girl being teased by a policeman and you are alone there?
- How will you deselect an option from a static dropdown?
- What will you do to make your man go crazy in love with you?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- If you got a chance to make 3 changes in our law system, then what will you change and why?
- Why you shouldn't use a VPN?
- How do you make a shallow copy of a list in Java?
- How do you make a string in PHP with a backslash in it?
- How do you compare Python objects with .NET objects?
- How do you empty an array in C#?
- How can you make people listen to you?
- How do you make a list iterator in Java?
- What you will do if find a big treasure?
- How you will react if Salman Khan propose you seriously?
- How you will balance your relationship with your mother and wife?