- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You are given three mirrors of different types. How will you identify each one of them?
Properties of the image formed
|Plane Mirror||Concave mirror||Convex mirror|
|Real or virtual||The image formed by a plane mirror is always virtual.||The image formed by a concave mirror is real except the object is near the mirror.||The image formed by a convex mirror is virtual.|
|Erect or inverted||The image formed by a plane mirror is always erect.||Inverted when real and erected when virtual||The image formed by a convex mirror is always erect.|
|Size of image||The image formed by a plane mirror is of the same size as the object.||Diminished for certain positions and enlarged for others||Always diminished.|
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- How will you show memory representation of C variables?
- How you will react if Salman Khan propose you seriously?
- How do you compare two fields in MongoDB while performing an operation on one of them?
- You know that your husband is cheating on you, how you will bring him back?
- How will you explain Python Operator Overloading?
- What will you do if you find a girl being teased by a policeman and you are alone there?
- What are different types of interrupts?
- What are Different Types of Testing?
- How many different types of eclipses are there?
- What are the three types of Risk Preferences?
- What are the different types of psychotherapy?
- What are different types of eating disorders?
- What are the different types of ISDN?
- What are different types of finite automata?
- What are the different types of DBMS?