- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
You are aware of Polio Eradication Programme in your city. Children are vaccinated because
(a) vaccination kills the polio causing microorganisms
(b) prevents the entry of polio causing organism
(c) it creates immunity in the body
(d) all the above
Correct Answer: (c) it creates immunity in the body
Diseases such as diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, measles, mumps, and poliomyelitis can be prevented by providing vaccinations.
Vaccination or immunization is done by injecting vaccines into an organism to stimulate the immune system against the microbe, thereby preventing disease.
- What to do if your classmates do not include you in their night outs just because you are a bit elder in age?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- What secrets are you hiding from your parents?
- What are the responsibilities you have for your old parents?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your neighbours?
- What are the things you should never tell your girlfriend?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your country?
- What are the habits causing a huge drop in fertility in men and women?
- What are the foods causing a huge drop in fertility in men and women?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
- What are the things to be considered before you accept your job offer?
- Why vitamin D is important for children and what are the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency in children?
- What are some of the thought-provoking incidents occurred in your life and made you way more mature than you were?
- What are the things that you can do normally when you are pregnant?
- How do you know if your kids are lying or telling truth?