- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write True/False against the following statements.
(i) Oxygen in air is an exhaustible natural resource.
(ii) Resources which are present in unlimited quantity in nature are called exhaustible natural resources.
(iii) Wildlife is an exhaustible natural resource.
(iv) Under high temperature and pressure, dead plants get slowly converted to coal.
(v) CNG is less polluting fuel than petrol and diesel.
Oxygen is not an exhaustible natural resource.
Resources that are present in unlimited quantity in nature are called inexhaustible natural resources.
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- Why is conservation of natural resources important?
- What are False Positives and True Positives in Cybersecurity?
- What is an Air Fryer and how to use an Air Fryer?
- How can I count true and false values in my PHP array?
- True, False and Nil in Ruby Programming
- The Electricity-Free Air Conditioner Which Saves Money
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- Geolocation HTML5 enableHighAccuracy True, False or What?
- How to get the azure resources from the resource group using PowerShell?
- How can I write unit tests against code that uses Matplotlib?
- Display TRUE FALSE records as 0 1 in MySQL
- Python Program that Displays which Letters are Present in Both the Strings
- Write the difference between present value and net present value.