- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write True/False against the following statements and also correct the false statement.
(a) A physical process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give off heat is called combustion.
(b) Water is the best extinguisher for fires involving electrical equipment.
(c) Alcohol, CNG and LPG are inflammable substances.
(d) Increased concentration of nitrogen in air is believed to cause global warming.
(e) Greater the calorific value, better is the fuel.
(f) Middle zone is the hottest zone of a flame.
(g) The substances which vaporise during burning, give flame.
A chemical process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give off heat is called combustion.
Carbon dioxide is the best extinguisher for fires involving electrical equipment.
Increased concentration of carbon dioxide in air is believed to cause global warming.
The outer zone is the hottest zone of a flame.
- Are true and false keywords in java?
- True, False and Nil in Ruby Programming
- How you can get a true/false from a Python regular expressions?
- What are False Positives and True Positives in Cybersecurity?
- Why does MySQL evaluate “TRUE or TRUE and FALSE” to true?
- Geolocation HTML5 enableHighAccuracy True, False or What?
- Return true or false in a MySQL select if another field contains a string?
- Display TRUE FALSE records as 0 1 in MySQL
- MongoDB query to find on the basis of true or false values
- How can I count true and false values in my PHP array?
- Get only the FALSE value with MongoDB query
- How to plot true/false or active/deactive data in Matplotlib?