- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the successor of:
The given numbers are
We have to find the successors of the given numbers.
The successor of a number is the number that comes just after it.
The successor of a number x is $x+1$.
(a) The successor of 2440701 is $2440701+1=2440702$.
Therefore, the successor of 2440701 is 2440702.
(b) The successor of 100199 is $100199+1=100200$.
Therefore, the successor of 100199 is 100200.
(c) The successor of 1099999 is $1099999+1=1100000$.
Therefore, the successor of 1099999 is 1100000.
(d) The successor of 2345670 is $2345670+1=2345671$.
Therefore, the successor of 2345670 is 2345671.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Preorder Successor of a Node in Binary Tree in C++
- Postorder successor of a Node in Binary Tree in C++
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- Inorder Successor in BST in C++
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++