- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Write the greatest 4-digit number and express it in terms of its prime factors.
We have to find the greatest 4-digit number and express it in terms of its prime factors.
The greatest four digit number is 9999.
- Prime factors of a big number in C++
- Maximum number of unique prime factors in C++
- Express an odd number as sum of prime numbers in C++
- How to find prime factors of a number in R?
- Product of unique prime factors of a number in Python Program
- Prime factors in java
- What is the capital expenditure and its factors?
- Queries on sum of odd number digit sums of all the factors of a number in C++
- Python Program for Product of unique prime factors of a number
- Find sum of a number and its maximum prime factor in C++
- Check if the first and last digit of the smallest number forms a prime in Python
- Print all numbers whose set of prime factors is a subset of the set of the prime factors of X in C++
- C/C++ Program to find the Product of unique prime factors of a number?